Tuesday Team Racing TI

Jack Porter jgporter59 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:49:21 EDT 2011

Hey V15ers,
     A couple of us are thinking about getting the Tuesday team racing scene
going again.  If you can make it out at 6:30 on tuesdays email me back so I
can get a head count.   If you would like to come but don't have a boat
email me back and I'll see if I can find a charter boat.  If you can not
come but would be willing to charter your boat out for some cash please also
email me back.

     No race committee needed we'll set marks ourselves.  For safety, or if
anybody turtles and cant get up, were thinking of having a motor boat tied
up on the dock.

    So far just from asking around last night we have coming,
        Dan Altreuter
        Jack Porter
        Rolf

     Perhaps Coming,
        Kevin
        Amy

    It goes without saying that if you know anybody else that would like to
come down we would love to have them.  If anybody has any suggestions or can
see any potential problems please let me know.

    See you at the windward mark.

                               -Cheers,  Jack Porter
                                             (510) 258-8574
                                              jgporter59 at gmail.com