Spring Regattas

Natasha natashabaker at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:52:20 EST 2011

V15ers!!!!

We have 3 boats for the March 12-13 spring dinghy at STFYC. 3 more and we get a start.  Who is in?  Sign up on the website and at STFYC.com. You will not be disappointed by this well-run regatta on world famous racing site. See e.g. America's Cup 2012.

In other news, PCCs in Seattle on May 21-22 (as part of Seattle NOOD) Is shaping up to be a world-class event. V15ers from San Diego to Canada will be there to race for the title of PACIFIC COAST CHAMPION. Can you handle the pressure? The extreme racing? And the best party north of latitude 38?   Then sign up today on our website and with Seattle yacht club  Charter boats will be available.  Also please email me asap if you are considering attending and perhaps we can organize a bulk hotel discount.

It's almost racing season. Please check the calendar for important dates and TISC's volunteer (mandatory for tenants) day.

NB

Sent from my iPad