1st Thursday Night of Racing!!

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:27:06 EST 2011

 Hello fleet

It's time to start thinking about racing Vanguards! Woohoo!

The 2011 Svendsen's Thursday Night Series officially starts on March 31st!
3 weeks away!

We are currently working on updating all the necessary forms on the website,
but we are ready for you to start signing up:

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/603

Some of the things we are working on: updated NORs, SI's and TISC waiver,
social chair schedule, and paying your entry fees and fleet dues by Paypal.
More details to follow soon.

Also, if you aren't planning on sailing this year, but would interested in
putting your boat up for charter, please contact Eric (
eric.raffini at gmail.com) who is working to connect potential charterers with
boat owners (more details to soon be posted on the website).

Amy and Eric, your Thursday Night Co-chairs