Ski/Sail 2011 - April 16-17

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 14:39:04 EST 2011

To follow up Amy's email, Ski-Sail is a little over a month away! Find your
skipper/crew, and get out on a couple Thursdays to practice beforehand! See
details in email below, and check out the Ski/Sail website:
http://www.skisail.com/

Please sign up on our website if you're coming (or contemplating it) and let me
know if you need help with skipper, crew, boat, or trailer (or if you'd be
willing to charter -- we have some out-of-towners looking for boats!)

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/611

And.... if you're lacking in motivation, remember that no one has ever rallied
for this event and then said, "Shoot, I wish I hadn't done that. It was really
no fun to ski and sail over the course of two days with some of my favorite
peeps." Dig deep, get organized, and we'll see you up there!

Avery