Volunteers Needed for TISC Dock Removal on Sunday, 11/6

Nick Adamson jnadamson at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 15:17:32 EDT 2011

Hello Vanguard Fleet,
I am looking for volunteers to assist with the removal of the TISC docks on
Sunday, 11/6.  We will start at 9am and should be done by around 1pm.  Many
of you have helped over the years and know the process.  It is easy and no
skills are necessary.  Just wear clothes that you can get dirty and bring a
pair of gloves if you have some.    Please let me know if you can help out.

Thanks,
Nick Adamson
jnadamson at yahoo.com
650-576-8343