Awards Party!

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 19:11:45 EDT 2011

Hello fleet!

As I am packing up for the Fleet Champs this weekend (yeah!) I can't help
but think about the awards party in exactly two weeks!

Plan on arriving at the South Beach Yacht Club (Pier 40, where Townsend
meets King) at 6:30pm.

There will be a buffet dinner served at 7:00 that will cost $20/plate.
Potential menu: a nice salad, chicken in a cream sauce with mushrooms,
salmon, rice veggies and a dessert.  I need to tell SBYC how many people
EXACTLY will be eating.  Please sign up on the website and list if you will
be eating, and if you are bringing guests that will be eating.

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/642

After dinner will be the awards (thanks Svendsen's), followed by some
musical entertainment.

Send me your votes for:
1. Best Crew
2. Most Improved