award party, dinner and vote!

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:00:06 EDT 2011

Hello fleet and supporters!

Just one more week before the awards party! Sign up and list if you want to eat dinner so I can have the yacht club prepare enough food! (Dinner is $20/plate, includes salad, choice of main, veggies, rice, desert.) PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU WILL BE EATING!!!

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/642

Plan to arrive at The South Beach Yacht Club 6:30pm, dinner will be served at 7pm. After that will be the awards and then music! We are again lucky to have Adam's band (Sandy Greenfield Band) and the awesome DJ skills of David Byron.

I still need nominations for
Best Crew,
Most Improved
Best Social Chair

Looking forward to seeing you all there,
Amy G