Team Racing - Saturday 11/5

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 00:53:26 EDT 2011

Vanguard sailors and team racers,

We're going to hold a casual V15 team race at TI on Saturday, November 5th.
The initial plan will be to meet at 10am and to start the first race around
10:30.  The format will be much the same as our Tuesday night events, with
the goal being to switch up the teams frequently in order to have the
closest racing possible.  We'll have a potluck lunch either as a break in
between races or after we're done for the day.

Rolf entered the event on the website for us, so sign
up!<http://vanguard15.org/schedule/644>

We also have a couple out-of-town crews looking for rides, so skippers let
me know if you need someone to sail with.

- Dan