Remaining Social Chairs for V-15 Thursday Nights

Natasha Baker natashabaker at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:13:32 EDT 2012

Well fleet, it's hard to believe that we only have 4 nights left!!! Here's the remaining social chair schedule.  I've take the liberty of adding people who haven't gotten a chance to participate so if you haven't signed up, note your name below.

August 23    Steve & Amanda Kleha
August 30    Paul Crosby, Greg O'Toole & Jordan Paxhia
Sept. 6    Sally Madsen & Adam Rothschild
Sept. 13 (Super Thursday - one host max) Amanda and Noe Lutz, Michelle Sumpton

For more information, please see: http://j.mp/v15social2012.