Vanguard Fleet Survey and 2012 Officers!

eric raffini eric.raffini at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 16:22:45 EST 2012

Hi folks,

Following up from my email a few weeks ago, I'm happy to announce your list
of fleet officers for 2012:

Eric Raffini- Fleet captain/TISC liaison/Thurs Co-Chair
Al Sargent- Thurs Co-Chair/ External Recruitment and Outreach
Steve Kleha - Thursday Co-Chair
Alex Symes- Treasurer and TISC Volunteer Liaison
Rolf Kaiser  - Webmaster
Natasha Baker- Social Chair Organizer
Amy G - Thursday sign-up reminders (from Tahoe!)
Dan Altreuter & Jack Porter - Team Racing Co-Chairs

Please take 5 mins and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see this
season!

*http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GBSK3BZ*
*
*