Sign up for Fleet Racing this week and BYO beverages!

eric raffini eric.raffini at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:51:19 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

Just a quick note to remind you to sign up for Thursday night Race #16!

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/651

It looks like there's people needing boats, crew and skippers -- so let's
get these boats out on the water!

David Guinther who sails a J24 and is new to the TISC Board of Directors
has graciously offered to sponsor our BBQ tomorrow night. Hewill be working
with TISC tenants and volunteers to add a "sailors view" communications
perspective to the TISC team.

But please, it's important that we all help David out by bringing our own
beverages! So* pack a six-pack or bottle of wine to share!*
*
*
Also, Rolf has been working on setting up the Fleet Championships for the
Tomales Bay Regatta... We had to move the regatta to the weekend of October
20-21st as our original date in September was unavailable! Please *note the
schedule change* and plan on attending!!

See you on the water!

Mike Bishop -- Can you please pass the word on to the Laser Sailors ?
 Thanks