Fwd: Volunteer Sailors needed to drive boats at TISC - Sunday, July 19th 10am - 1pm

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 19:58:38 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kevin Berry" <Kevin.Berry at tisailing.org>
Date: Jul 18, 2012 4:57 PM
Subject: Volunteer Sailors needed to drive boats at TISC - Sunday, July
19th 10am - 1pm

** **

Hello Volunteers,****

** **

TISC is having its second “Community Sailing Day”. The idea behind these
sails is to get a group of new sailors out on the water for 3 hours and
just have some fun. Afterwards, we will have a pot-luck bbq.****

** **

We need 5 J24 drivers for our boats. You will cruise around the cove and
maybe into the bay depending on the weather conditions. Use of the jib is
also dependent on the weather. You would be working with 5 other beginner
sailors. ****

** **

Is anyone interested in helping out? The date is Sunday, July 29th from
10am – 1pm.

It should be a lot of fun! We had our first one last month and it was a big
success!****

** **

Please let me know ASAP!****

** **

Thanks,****

Best****

Kevin****

** **

** **

Kevin Berry, Managing Director****

Treasure Island Sailing Center ~ 698 California Ave. Bldg. 112 ~ San
Francisco, CA 94130****

Phone: 415.421.2225    Fax: 415.421.2208    www.tisailing.org****

Visit us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Treasure-Island-Sailing-Center/42282781985>
& Twitter <http://twitter.com/TIsailingcenter> or Join our Email