TISC Junior Sailors & "Worst to First"

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:51:32 EDT 2012

Vanguardians and Laser sailors,

Last week we had two TISC sailors come and sail with us. This has helped
build the fleet's relationship with TISC and has opened up a new conduit
for adding crew and possibly boats to the fleet.

Well, apparently, Chad's crew Jordan, has spread the word on how much fun
it was to sail last Thursday and so supply of young crews is growing. To
increase demand of TISC junior sailor crews, the fleet leadership would
like to announce a new initiative for fleet members called "Worst to
First". Until further notice, if you sail with a TISC junior sailor, your
worst place of the night is automatically converted into a first place
finish.

You will have a chance to take advantage of this opportunity at the next
night with TISC junior sailors, on June 21st. Let me know if you are in
need of crew that night and you are willing to have a TISC Junior sailor!

Also, Thank you to Chad, Micheal Rivlin and Jordan Paxhia for offering to
sail with TISC sailors last week. Kevin Berry was very appreciative.

Alex

P.S. Sign up for Thursday night! http://vanguard15.org/schedule/658