2000 V-15 for sale

David Strubbe dstrubbe at berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 15 01:01:05 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I am selling my V-15 since I am moving soon. Please see Craigslist ad at
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/2903019345.html with a photo.

David

For Sale by second owner, purchased 2008
2000 Vanguard 15 #838 "Jim Lad" (ex "Alison Wonderland")

$2500 Gives you a boat ready to race:

2 Jibs and 2 mains

Dolly

Like-new Svendsen's Blade Bag

Tapered Jib Sheets

Long Carbon Fiber Tiller Extension and old stock tiller extension

APS main sheet with bridle

The boat has a competitive race record including 11/80 at BBR and 10th at
Midwinters, and consistent speed in the Treasure Island Thursday Night
Series. Rigging is in great shape. New mast and rigging in 2009. The hull
is in decent shape and does not "oilcan" even in SF Bay's large ebb vs.
breeze waves, but does have some cosmetic scratches and cracks in the
gelcoat. Foils in good shape. No serious repair work has ever been
necessary.