In case you haven't noticed it's blowing pretty good outside today --
probably solid 25-30, with gusts to 35 (at least at Chrissy Field/Anita
Rock). There's a good chance it will die down before we get started, but I
just wanted to remind folks of a few safety items:
1) Don't go out if you don't feel comfortable in this type of wind
2) Expect to get wet and tip over -- make sure you are wearing a wetsuit
and other neoprene items
3) Discuss with your crew what to do when you capsize -- how will you avoid
getting the mast stuck in the mud?
4) Bring warm clothes for when you get off the water
5) Have a long bowline attached
Please, take a minute to make sure you got all your bases covered & let's
have fun -- it's Super Thursday!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...