Thursday Night Series 2013

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:32:51 EDT 2013

Well, what did I learn from this situation? Predicting the weather in SF is
easy for three months of the year and impossible for the other nine. The
stormy weather vanished well before our first race, leaving us to run four
races in a light Westerly. Apologies to those I might have scared off, but
hopefully we'll see you next week!

Dan