Tuesday Team Racing begins this week - Sign up!

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 21:13:58 EDT 2013

Our season is finally underway, and this week marks the first night of
Tuesday Team Racing. Sign up on the
website<http://vanguard15.org/schedule/730>if you're coming!

Early-season racing is often the best, as we're more likely to get the
moderate breezes ideal for team racing. It also happens to be the best time
of year to find a boat to charter or a skipper/crew to sail with, so let us
know if you're in need of either one.

I'll buy pizza and beers for the post-racing festivities.  We hope to see
you out there!

Dan and Steve