Ski/Sail Cancelled - Saturday Local Race Instead

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 13:52:06 EDT 2013

Hi all,

It's looking like we'll have great turnout tomorrow, with 8 boats confirmed
as of this morning and a couple that may sign up later today. As Avery
mentioned after racing last night, this is a very low-key event, and should
be a blast.

Worried your team racing skills aren't what they used to be? Don't be!
We'll be actively monitoring the teams throughout the afternoon to make
sure they're as even as possible, and our main goals are to have fun and
learn as much as possible, regardless of your level of experience.

Sign up today <http://vanguard15.org/schedule/701> if you plan on coming!
Avery, Lyzz and I are all happy to help if you need someone to sail with,
so email us with any concerns. See you tomorrow!

Dan