V 15 - Launching with a hoist?

Stephen Washington swashington at therma.com
Tue Aug 27 19:12:01 EDT 2013

I remember starting with a SS ring that was too small and it got stuck on the hoist hook.
It was pretty easy to tie 3 bowlines and adjust so the bow is a little lower than stern. We also used a carabiner to grab the hiking strap tie lines at the rear. Then we tied to the shroud pins forward.
Good luck.

Steve Washington, P.E., 408.640.0457 c