Needed: V15s for Charter

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 20:07:54 EDT 2013

V15 sailors, we need your help to grow the fleet!

Do you know someone with a boat available for charter this season? Dozens
of V15s sit unused in the TISC lot, and I have a growing list of sailors
interested in renting one for the summer. If you or someone you know are
interested in renting your boat, please send me an email and I'll put you
in touch with an interested sailor.

Chartering more boats means a larger, healthier fleet, so if you know an
owner that no longer sails, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Dan