Sign up for Social Chair!

Lyzz Schwegler lyzzschwegler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:35:03 EDT 2013

Hello Vanguardians!

It's light past 6pm, it's warm...er than it was a month ago, and you've grown tired of being dry and not salty on Thursday nights.  It can only mean one thing: Vanguard season!!

Which means it's also time to sign up for SOCIAL CHAIR! Beat the rush to snag the premium nights:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yIuxRplskw4UrMZ0psynBxfiARCbts56aB0PQTzBu5E/edit#

EVERYONE needs to sign up for a night. It's not difficult, and it IS required.

And remember, we all vote on the best social chair at the end of the year... So please feel free to go totally all out and make YOUR night a night to remember! Though at the same time... Anything is better than nothing!!!!

Please contact myself or my lovely co-chair Neha Bazaj with any questions.

THANK YOU!
Lyzz