Saturday Night Dinner/$30 per Person

Steve Kleha skleha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 14:03:45 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

Feel free to use PayPal to send along payment for Saturday night's dinner
at the Station Cafe.  That's $30 per adult.  If you have a special
situation or something, feel free to email me and we'll work it out.

Alternatively, I bank at Wells Fargo, and you can set up direct electronic
payment to me if you are also at Wells Fargo.

Finally, snail mail and checks are just fine.  77 Dow Place #510, San
Francisco, CA 94107.

I'm already looking forward to next year!

Steve