Laser Short Course Sundays at RYC

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Mon Oct 7 17:29:46 EDT 2013

Vanguardians,

Richmond Yacht Club has a Sunday Laser Series as part of their junior
program that adults are invited to join in on.  I had a great time doing
this series last year and am helping organize it this time around.  Expect
short course racing with lots of starts and a "distance" race back to the
yacht club to end the day.

Racing starts at 1300 and ends at 1500.  First Sunday is 10/20. Entry is
$10 per race or $60 for the series.  All are invited.

For more info and dates please see: http://rycsunday.myfleet.org/

Let me know if you have questions, need a boat, etc...

Pete
415.424.5643