Seasons starts TODAY!

Claire Hulse claire.hulse at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:45:59 EDT 2014

Fleet:

Here's the TISC registration form for skippers' completion:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8QGibEjVCsfUUVoWlNUdkhkVVRmblAyRFFUVnFabjFYUFk0/edit?usp=sharing

And TISC waiver form that must be completed by skippers and crew:
https://tisailing.org/images/2014/2014_Registration_Forms/Med_Scholarship/2014%20Adult%20Medical%20Form.pdf

Feel free to bring tonight to avoid further hassling!

Claire