Team Racing StartsTuesday - Sign up

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 00:32:05 EDT 2014

V15ers,

Following last week's successful start to the fleet racing season, the
first night of team racing will be this Tuesday!

For those of you new to the fleet, the format is casual. With no race
committee, we use an ollie box on the dock to keep time and call boats over
early ourselves. We aim for 7-9 races each night, rotating the teams as we
go to keep things competitive. At the end of the night we rehash the races
over beer and pizza.

The first race on Tuesday is at 6:30pm, and most people arrive around 6:00
to get on the water in time.

Stefanie and I are buying pizza and beer this week. *Please sign up* so we
know how much to bring!

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/792

Dan