Thurs night!

Claire Hulse claire.hulse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 11:52:33 EDT 2014

Fleet:

*Sign up for fleet racing* tomorrow: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/774.
Note: You must enter a non-zero sail # on the signup page or else your
entry may be deleted.  Also you will not be scored if you don't sign up and
if you don't have a sail # on your boat.

If you haven't completed your forms and paid dues yet, check out the main
page: http://vanguard15.org/ for *registration, medical waivers, and
dues*info.  Starting this week, we will be reading a list of folks who
haven't
completed their paperwork during post-sailing social time (no fun!). * If
you and your crew haven't completed your medical waiver (you need one each
season) you should not be sailing at all.  *

Next, there are a lot of holes in the *Social Chair schedule* - boats who
sail 3 nights are required to host.  Sign up now and let Neha or Lyzz (info
on fleet homepage) know if you need ideas or help with planning.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BJxakWwf4Z_0okkvFVGh2nPltH8fcphEg7To0zA26JY/edit#heading=h.30s33moisi0r

Finally, last week I noticed a lot of people leaving gear outside their
cars after sailing.  *Please keep your gear inside your cars, valuables out
of sight, and lock your cars *so we don't become an attractive nuisance.
People have had wetsuits (gross) and other stuff stolen in the past.  Don't
be a victim! :P

Thank you,
Claire