Tomorrow: Sailing, Food, and Tent Take-Down

Madeline Eustis mfeustis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:14:09 EDT 2014

Hey folks,

We put it up last week, we've got to take it down this week! Show up early,
around 5:00, and get a free prize! plus your volunteer hours recorded and
satisfaction that you have made a difference in the lives of the
hard-working TI staff.

Al and I will be social chairs tomorrow night, which means the food will be
AWESOME so you should come. It will also be epically warm, so bust out the
board shorts and bikinis :) We can all pretend that we live in the tropics
for one day.

See you tomorrow at 5:00!
Maddy