Dock in and Opening Day

Madeline Eustis mfeustis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:33:42 EST 2014

Greetings from your NEW volunteer coordinator!

The sailing season is fast approaching, but we can't go sailing without a
dock, so mark your calendars for Sunday, *MARCH 23rd* to show up at TISC
and help put the docks in place. All the cool kids are doing it, so you
should, too. You can email Chris <chris.childers at tisailing.org>, sign up on
the website <http://vanguard15.org/schedule/769>, or let
me<maddy.eustis at gmail.com>know that you'll be there. We look forward
to seeing you all there and
getting excited for the 2014 season!

Another favorite for getting your volunteer hours logged is TISC Opening
Day on Saturday, *APRIL 26th*. Sign up early to get the good jobs, like
taking people sailing :)

I can't wait to see you all back out on the water. Enjoy the rest of your
winter and the new snow in the mountains, and I'll see you all at dock-in!

Cheers,
Volunteer-Coordinator Maddy