Delta Regatta in August, Feedback on Date Pls

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Fri Jan 24 00:39:03 EST 2014

Folks,

BVBC can host us for a regatta at Bradford Island (the delta) on 8/16-17.
I noticed that the j105 fleet has the summer keelboat scheduled for that
weekend at SFYC. Please let me know if you will be doing the SFYC regatta
but would go to Bradford island if I can get another date in August.

Also, if there is conflict with other fleets/regattas on this weekend let
me know.

Any questions etc... get in touch.

Thanks,

Pete

ps Great news is they will put in a temporary ramp so that we can launch
off the levee!