Windy Wednesday

Madeline Eustis mfeustis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:39:05 EDT 2014

Oh, MAN, is it blustery out there today, kinda makes you want to go
sailing! Unfortunately, you can't go sailing out of TISC because there is
no dock in place. FORTUNATELY *you* can be part of the solution! That's
right, *dock-in* is coming up and we need lots of eager hands.

The date is *Sunday, March 23* starting at *9:30 am*. We should be done by
about noon. If you are planning to come, please sign up on the
website<http://vanguard15.org/schedule/769>
.

Also, just a friendly reminder that volunteer hours are a *requirement* for
the fleet (in addition to being fun and fulfilling) and when you come to
dock-in you are already halfway done with your requirement. How rad is that?

Hope to see you all there!
Cheers,
Maddy