Spot in Day Sailer Boat Partnership

Chad Gray chad.gray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:14:29 EDT 2014

Vanguardians,

I am a member of a 6 way boat partnership that is about to have one of the
spots open up.  Key points below.  If anyone is interested in joining the
partnership, send me an email directly.

Basic stats:
* C&C 25 Mk II, older but very popular boat - this design has a real cult
following
* good for day sails of 4-5 people, I've over-nighted on Angel, but just
for 2
* docked at Pier 39 marina (B-dock, prime location), comes with
*heavily* discounted
parking privileges at the Pier39 ramp
* $125/mo dues to cover maintenance, insurance, dock fees etc... plus about
$1500 buy-in (most of which is refunded when you leave the partnership)
* 6-way share, but it's very easy to get whichever days you want - I'm not
sure I've ever not gotten on the water when I wanted
* Rigged for racing, spinnaker etc... (and we've raced it in Friday night
beer can series) but the rest of the group are not really racers, mostly
day sailing

It's a great way to have all the benefits of boat ownership with 1/6th the
headaches.

Chad

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Windrose-sailing/258965500818484