2014 Ski/Sail Poll

Avery Whitmarsh averywhitmarsh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:25:16 EDT 2014

All -

So far 8 of you have replied to the Doodle Poll about Ski/Sail, with the
most people being available April 12 (6 boats). That probably isn't enough
to make this happen, considering we always lose one or two boats last
minute due to unforeseen issues.

If others of you are motivated, please fill in the poll (
http://doodle.com/d4hzparg5mapq2df); otherwise we'll hope for a bigger snow
season and more motivation next year!

Avery