Sign Up - Tuesday Team Racing

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Sun May 4 18:04:48 EDT 2014

Sign up for Tuesday team racing! http://vanguard15.org/schedule/795  *Reminder:
please enter a sail number, even if it's a fake one, otherwise the next
person to sign up with a blank sail number will replace your entry.*

We also need a volunteer to bring food and beer. Any takers?

Last week we had 16 people out on the water, running one 3v3 race with two
boats rotating in off the dock. As always, feel free to show up without a
boat or a skipper/crew. We have uneven numbers almost every week, so it's
easy to rotate you in. Either way, please sign up on the website so we know
to expect you.

Thanks

Dan