Try -> Buy a Race-Ready v15 In the Treasure Island Thursday Series

Adam French adam at magnetdesign.net
Tue May 6 19:30:40 EDT 2014

Hello Notoriously Friendly Treasure Island Vanguard Fleet,

I'm looking to sharpen my racing skills with the v15 fleet. Do you have a
boat for sale in SF that you've been meaning to list? If you've got a boat
you aren't using at Treasure Island, but aren't ready to sell, I'm
interested in renting while I pursue purchase. Will be once a week for the
Thursday series. Very experienced sailor, former boat builder, mechanical
engineer, I take good care of gear (rental), or would provide a great home
for your well cared for craft that you're not willing to sell to just
anyone.

 650-269-9204

Thanks,

Adam