V15 Year End Party: Sat Nov 1, BVBC

Adam Rothschild ads.rothschild at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 19:05:08 EDT 2014

Sign up for the year-end party on the V15 website, here:
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/828

We'll send a follow-up and survey soon, but start thinking about fleet
officer nominations for 2015 (read: think about if you want to be an
officer. read: you do. it's the most rewarding thing you'll do in a long
time!)

Cheers,
Adam