V15 Year End Party: Sat Nov 1, BVBC

Adam Rothschild ads.rothschild at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:06:38 EDT 2014

The fleet end part is just around the corner! Sign up here:
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/828

And here is the fleet year-end survey:
http://goo.gl/forms/Ur87w5LngN

Please take a few minutes to complete. Nominate people for awards! Nominate
next year's officers! Ask for more of what you want in 2015!

Thanks & see you at the Bay View Boat Club on November 1!

Adam