Sign up for Thursday fleet racing!

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Tue Apr 14 12:32:22 EDT 2015

In addition to today's opening of Tuesday Night team racing, we've got
fleet racing this Thursday. Should be sweet conditions: with a high
downtown of 75, I'm guessing TI will be around 70.

So come on down, throw your mast up, shake off the cobwebs (literally) and
get on out there!

We've got of everything you need to sign up for the season on our home page
(http://vanguard15.org/): sailing instructions, reg form, payment, etc.

Then sign up for the evening here: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/840

If you're looking for boat, email me and we'll see what we can do. If
you're looking for a crew, check out our crew list:
http://vanguard15.org/crew/. If you're looking for tip on what to wear and
how to rig: https://medium.com/@alsargent/ -- just get on out there!

Best regards,

Al