Anyone know anyone in the Portland Laser fleet?

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Mon Apr 20 01:31:43 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Random request, but I just got asked to head up to our Portland office
tomorrow. So, I was wondering if any of you might know someone in PDX
that'd be willing to loan/charter their Laser at tomorrow's racing at
Willamette
Sailing Club. <http://willamettesailingclub.com/fleetspage/laser/>

To make it worth the while, I'd be happy to pay a charter fee, help fix up
the boat and/or leave a nice bottle of beer behind.

Any thoughts on what might be possible?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Best regards,

Al

P.S. I'll be back Wednesday, well in time for Thursday night V15 sailing.

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 415 742 1430