V15 volunteering

Sally Madsen smadsen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 00:59:41 EDT 2015

Hello fleet!
As you know, it's our responsibility and privilege to volunteer for TISC.
It's a requirement for everyone in our fleet--and what better way to
contribute to the sailing community, helping a generation of young city
kids learn to sail?

Below are a number of volunteer opportunities. Experienced sailors will
enjoy taking a group of blind sailors out on a Saturday. Social mavens and
sailing coach types might prefer helping out with opening day celebrations,
where people of all abilities come to dip their toes in the water. And
supervising the beer tent for the triathlon is never a bad thing,
especially if you like beer. The right opportunity is out there for you.

Sign up for a volunteer date by emailing Luxine Smith <
luxine.smith at tisailing.org>.

Cheers,
sally