V15 Fleet - Social Chairs Needed!

Sam Wheeler swheeler at ucla.edu
Mon Apr 20 19:24:11 EDT 2015

Huge thanks to Alex for signing up to do social chair last week on zero
notice and bringing great food.  Kind of makes everyone else look bad,
given that no one else has signed up at all yet...

If you are not Alex, please claim a week!  Ideally, please claim *this* week!
Sign up here: http://bit.ly/v-15-social.

Everyone has to host one at some point this season, so you might as well
get it out of the way now.

Sam