Sign on up!

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Thu Apr 30 02:19:09 EDT 2015

Vanguardians,

Looking like a beautiful day tomorrow at TI, with a high of 77 degrees
<https://www.google.com/search?q=weather+94130>. So sign on up!

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/842

Michael Rivlin is social chairing, and so I'm sure an accurate headcount
would be appreciated.

We had a great time last week. Breeze was pretty light, left-skewed and
shifty. Ken and Steph did a great job handling the conditions, with Rolf
and Jordan second, and newcomers in boat 89 (who didn't register -- ahem!)
coming in third. We'll work on getting the line and course more square in
the future so there's a bit less reaching.

Best regards,

Al

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 415 742 1430