Sailing Class

Samantha Steele sammyas at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 20 11:35:05 EDT 2015

Hey guys!

I'm teaching a sailing class for some of my Dropbox coworkers next week at the Stanford boathouse. It will be either Tuesday Wednesday or Friday around 4 or 4:30. I'm trying to find more sailors to help out since I don't really want to put two software engineers in a boat by themselves for the first time haha. Any interest?? Planning to bribe anyone who helps out with free food, baked goods or drinks. Thanks!

Sammy