Sign up for Nationals so we can budget appropriately! And get out of towners to come!

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Tue Aug 25 15:08:04 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

If you're looking to race Nationals, please sign up here:
http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/10819

I see a bunch of folks that are doing Nationals that aren't yet signed
up... please do so, since this helps us:

a) Plan budgets. We're in the process of ordering shirts, food, drink,
bow numbers, trophies, porta potty cleaning services (yeah, that's a
thing) and we don't want to order too little and run out -- or too
much, and get stuck with a big bill.

b) Get more people to come. Registrations drive more registrations,
especially for people flying out... it's a virtuous circle.

So -- please sign up!! Takes five minutes and is a huge help:

http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/10819

And if you're looking for a boat to race -- or have a boat you'd like
to charter out, please email Sam, Matthew, Peter or Pete, copied here.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Al

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 415 742 1430