Charter Boats for V15 Nationals - Please read

Anna-pia Slothower anna-pia at deapdesign.com
Wed Jul 22 12:25:06 EDT 2015

Hi Matt - I would be happy to charter my boat if needed. Would you usually have an agreements for any potential damage? Do you help set up an agreement for that or is that between each person case by case?
Best regards,Anna-Pia
 deap design2658 Bridgeway | suite#201Sausalito CA 94965Office: 415-331-3327Cell: 415-259-7809