Charter Boats for V15 Nationals - Please read

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 18:42:31 EDT 2015

Vanguardians,

We are working to develop a database of TISC based V15's that may be
available to charter for Nationals over Labor Day weekend.  Would you
please email back to me, Sam, Pete & Pete the following info?
-- Do you plan to sail V15 Nationals at TISC?
-- If Yes, please sign up here:  http://vanguard15.org/schedule/826
-- If No, would you be willing to provide your boat as a charter for the
regatta?

Our charter program will be a $100 stipend paid directly to the boat owner
by the visiting sailor.  The charter will be hull, rig, blades, lines,
dolly only...not sails.  We are asking anyone wishing to charter to BYO
sails.

Please reply back to us ASAP and thanks for helping support a fantastic
2015 Nationals!

Best,
Matthew

*Matthew Sessions*