This Thursday's gonna rock!

Madeline Eustis mfeustis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 19:57:21 EDT 2015

Hey all!

So, I don't know what your life is like, but mine is ruled by the school
year, and Thursday is the last day of school (woot!)

I will be celebrating my freedom from high school students by sailing with
you all followed by imbibing delectable wines of the Castelli label (I
assume) and tasty treats from the laser fleet in general.

In case you haven't been to a Laser-hosted evening, it usually involves
fancy deliciousness. You are out of excuses. Sign up! Come out! Chow down!
It'll be a grand old time :)

See you there!
Maddy