2015 Vanguard 15 Nationals Notice of Race - September 5-6, 2015

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Sat Jun 27 19:33:36 EDT 2015

Vanguardians (and friends of Vanguardians):

The Notice of Race for the *2015 V15 Nationals* (September 5-6, 2015) is
now available... both attached and at this handy link for sharing:
http://j.mp/v15nationalsnor

Should be a great regatta! We expect a great turnout for this regatta,
anchored by the size of Vanguard 15 fleet 53 with over 40 teams competing
in a typical season. Racing will be held in Clipper Cove and the waters to
the east. Flat water, typically a steady seabreeze 10-20 knots -- just
enough to plane upwind but not too gnarly -- air temps in the high 60s to
low 70s. Our PRO, Forest Gay, is the sailing director at San Francisco YC.
And San Francisco, with its great nightlife, is just five minutes from the
race venue.

*If you're looking for a boat* for the event, please work with our charter
team:

Matthew Sessions: MCSessions at gmail.com
Sam Wheeler: swheeler at ucla.edu
Pete Trachy: pete at tolachi.com
Peter Stemler: pstemler at pstemler.onmicrosoft.com

*For more info on the regatta:* http://vanguard15.org/schedule/826 --
unofficial sign ups are here. Please include your email address in the
notes. Forest, our PRO, will be setting up Regatta Pro for sign-ups and
registration fee. I will send out that link once it's setup to this distro.

*To connect with our fleet* -- crew list, mailing list, facebook:
http://vanguard15.org/ (scroll down to "Getting involved").

*Please spread the word!* Pass this on to your sailing friends, post to
Facebook, send to your fleet mailing list.

*If you have a boat at TISC*, but can't make the regatta, contact our
charter team above and get your boat onto our charter list.

*If you'd like to help out*, contact regatta chair Al Sargent (me):
al.sargent at gmail.com

Looking forward to seeing you on the water!

Best regards,

Al

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 415 742 1430