J/105 Racing Next Weekend?

Adam adamsdrive88-v15 at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 23:12:53 EDT 2015

Anyone interested in crewing for Jam Session next weekend?  We sail in the most active one design fleet in the bay, and typically get 18 - 20 boats on the line.  Next weekend we'll sail 5 races on the Circle (3 on Saturday, 2 on Sunday).  I'm looking for someone weighing under 140 pounds in the pit for both days and a mast person or trimmer for Sunday only.  Keel boat experience required.
Let me know if you're interested in learning more!
Adam