Something like the V15 fleet/racing in San Diego?

Jorge Moraleda jorge.moraleda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 04:39:38 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

We are in the process of moving to San Diego after two years in Chicago,
which has a *very* short sailing season. I've been missing the V15 weekly
races since we moved out of the Bay Area and am hoping to start racing
again.

Is there anything remotely like the TISC V15 fleet in San Diego county?
What are the most active two person dinghy fleets? Where do they meet? Any
regular Laser racing? Any leads appreciated.

Thank you,

Jorge