Looking for co-partner to buy a 505

Segah Meer segah.m at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:01:04 EDT 2015

Not to steal anyone from this amazing fleet, but not everyone is on a
decreasing weight trajectory. So if you are shopping around and are looking
for heaviER weight category boat for the next season, then pm me.

I'm looking to partner with someone on a used but competitive 505. Ideally
you are in 160 - 220 weight range and as strong as agile. We can go out
together on a vanguard while we still have the wind and a get a feel for
whether there is a match.